Tilda Collector's Box Club - Fat Quarter - PREPAID
Tilda Collector's Box Club:
Here is what you will find in the Tilda Collector’s Box club:
- The full collection of fabrics in either Fat Quarters or Half Yards (you get to choose at check out)
- Fun and practical notions custom-curated by us to coordinate with the collection.
- Exclusive Tilda Collector Box Club patterns to use with your Tilda fabrics.
Optionally, you can include the extra fabrics that Tilda releases with collections. If you choose these, the total each time will be slightly different, depending on how many extras they include. As an example, Chic Escape had 10 Daisyfield basics, so the cost of the box is a little higher to account for the extra fabrics. The extras never include solids or Chambrays.
- A digital block of the month designed by The Intrepid Thread to help you use your Tilda scraps
- An archive of all the past designs from the last 3 years of the club that you can use to your heart's content
- A coupon code each month to use on any in-stock Tilda fabrics
- Exclusives sales and first chances at all of our new items
- An exclusive Facebook group for Tilda Collector’s Box Club subscribers.
- A classroom forum-style website (where the archive is housed) where you can interact with other club members
- 2 Zoom show-and-tell style meetings and 1 virtual Sew Day each month
- Video tutorials of new designs and the BOM
Options for the upcoming Hometown collection:
Fat Quarters - $119.95 for the Main Collection, $21 for the extras ($3.50 per FQ for the 6 additional coordinates)
Half Yards the cost is $184.95 per box for the Main collection. If you choose the option to buy the extras as well it is $6.75 per half yard more. In this case the June Collection has 10, and the October collection has 6.
Boxes are shipped 3 times a year, one with each new collection that Tilda releases.
NOT AVAILABLE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS; ANY ORDERS WILL BE CANCELED IMMEDIATELY.