Block of the Month - Sun Print 2016 Fancy Forest - Pattern by Elizabeth Hartman and fabrics by Alison Glass
Fancy Forest is a delightful sampler quilt featuring some of Elizabeth Hartman's most popular block designs, including Fancy Fox, Hazel Hedgehog, Bunny, Allie Owl (in a new smaller size), Thistle, and newcomer Frances Firefly.
This 5 month Block of the Month includes everything you need to make the 67" x 91" Large Quilt. It's perfect for a Twin bed or to use as a sofa/large lap quilt. You will receive the FABRIC ONLY needed to create the top and the pattern. No backing or binding are included in this BOM.
All blocks are sewn with simple straight and diagonal seams. No templates or paper piecing!
Join Pink Door Fabric's Sun Print 2016 Fancy Forest Block of the Month now.
To sign up, CLICK HERE
- This Block of the Month is 5 months long. The sign-up deadline is February 29, 2016. There are a limited number of spaces, and we hope you'll join us!
- The first month will ship in February 2016.
- You will receive the following shipment in February: The pattern, 2.5 yards of Essex yarn-dyed cotton fabric for background, the white and dark for the animal face details and 10 Fat Quarters containing a mix of prints and solids needed as per the pattern.
- You will receive the following shipment in month 3: 2.5 yards of Essex yarn-dyed cotton fabric for background and 10 Fat Quarters containing a mix of prints and solids needed as per the pattern.
- You will receive the following shipment in remaining months: Each month, you'll receive 10 Fat Quarters containing a mix of prints and solids needed as per the pattern
- Your card will charged immediately upon signing up, and will recur on the same day the following month.
- Shipping for blocks of the month cannot be combined with any other orders. We apologize if this causes inconvenience.