Pink Door Fabrics - Sue Daley's Round We Go Sew Along Quilt Kit featuring Alison Glass' Sun Prints 2016 (Full Kit)
Round We Go is a fun new English Paper Piecing project featuring two unique color stories that have been curated by Pink Door Fabrics.
If you are new to EPP, don’t fret! This is a great project to get your feet wet, and there’s an online sew-along to go with it to help stay motivated to finish!
This kit includes all fabric and patterns/templates and paper pieces to make the quilt top:
- 12 different block designs in the form of 12 cute seed packets.
- Each packet will contain papers to make 4 blocks per design plus gorgeous fabric from Alison Glass to complete your quilt top.
- There are 9 different Sue Daley English Paper Piecing Shapes that are used in the 12 blocks.
- Fat Quarter bundle of fabrics
- Acrylic Templates by Sue Daley
- An instruction booklet is included and various design options are detailed.
- Binding included. Backing not included.
If you decide to join all 48 blocks (finished block size 8") together into the quilt as shown in the images, the finished size of the quilt is be 48" x 64".
The size of the finished circles is 6" including a 1/4" seam allowance.
If you would prefer a Block of the month option (starting September 2017), please click HERE
BONUS ITEM! Full-Kit participants will also receive a Sue Daley Glue pen will refill, a Frixion marking pen, and an exclusive Pink Door Fabrics project bag to hold all of your goodies!
Be sure to follow along with the @Gnomeangel sewalong on Instagram, and tag your blocks with #roundwegoSAL to be eligible for prizes!
We have an amazing beginning EPP kit, which includes all you need to get started! See HERE for that, and we can ship it with your package.
**PLEASE NOTE: These renderings of the quilt are based on an artist's interpretation using the fabrics and colors chosen for the kit. They will NOT reflect your finished quilt top exactly.