Handmade Style - Paperback Book - Anna Graham of Noodlehead - LS0010
It’s all about having fun with Fabric
Cut up your favorite fabrics with intention! Lifelong fussy cutter Angie Wilson teaches you how to look at your fabric stash with new eyes and piece the best bits together, like a colorful collage of your favorite things. Try your hand at 14 totally fun, unique projects for both beginners and seasoned quilters. Use templates and illustrated tutorials to zero in on motifs and create secondary patterns from your fabrics, while you fussy cut for color as well as design. Frame your motif, cut your fabric, and love the results!
- Piece it on purpose! Cut fabrics thoughtfully to inject humor, boldness, and style into your quilts
- Use fussy cutting as a foundation for 14 projects, from improv piecing to English paper piecing
- Uncover your stash’s hidden treasures as you choose motifs and cut them with your own templates
++ We are proud to announce we are an exclusive U.S. carrier of this club pack!
- One copy of the Fussy Cutters Club book
- High quality enamel pin that measure 1.5″ square, are made of top quality materials and come with dual pin back for extra stability. When these are gone, they're gone for good and you can only get them from us!
- The included postcard has the Fussy Cutters Manifesto and info about the author, Angie, on the back. Postcard measures 7″ (h) x 5″ (w). Perfect for framing and displaying in your sewing room.
++ We will be launching a Fussy Cutters Fabric Club starting in January, and you'll be able to sign up soon! STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS! It's only available here!
++ You can find more information and resources on Angie's website!